“Nothing new that is really interesting comes about without collaboration” – James Watson
Much like our clients grow, change, and thrive through an attuned therapeutic relationship, we believe clinicians also prosper through sustained professional relationships. A primary goal of ALLIANCE is to offer an environment in which independent clinicians can prosper. Our model seeks to empower clinicians with the foundational tools and support they need to effectively serve their clients and succeed as private practitioners.
We are currently accepting applications for Affiliate clinicians. Please contact us if you are:
- A licensed clinician interested in entering the work of private practice and desire support and guidance in navigating both the business aspects and clinical realities of this work.
- An established clinician in private practice seeking a practice home that will strengthen the autonomy and financial security of your practice through a supportive, reflective community.
Benefits of Affiliation include:
- Well-appointed, furnished office space
- Shared referral pool
- Weekly peer consultation groups
- Marketing support
- Business development coaching
- Opportunities to mentor emerging clinicians
- Formal and informal opportunities for support and collaboration
For more information about our practice model, click here.